In collaboration with WESCO International
RVs inspire people to live a healthier, more active lifestyle. This lifestyle is driven by the desire for freedom and spontaneity, but the modern traveler also demands vehicle efficiencies and the comfort of a modern home. Learn how OLED lighting can differentiate your product lines and provide a unique option for your customers.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Differences between LED and OLED lighting
- Design advantages of OLED lighting for RV interiors
- How to integrate OLED light engines into products
- Unique capabilities of OLED light technology, including customization
Why OLED lighting?
- Design Forward: OLED panels are 2mm thin, surface area emitters and generate minimal heat, greatly reducing the number of components and space requirements. This enables comfortable lighting close to the user and allows for increased design flexibility in the integration of lighting throughout the vehicle.
- Humancentric: OLEDs are a human-friendly light, offering low glare, comfortable illumination with no blue light risk to your eyes or skin.
- Sustainable: Our eco-friendly OLED panels use approximately 6x less energy than a typical 12V incandescent bulb and are made almost entirely of glass.