OLEDWorks redesigns oledworks.com to offer architects, lighting designers, and other members of the lighting community a centralized hub for OLED light technology content and resources, from accredited learning courses to access to luminaire manufacturers and their OLED light portfolios.
ROCHESTER, NY, September 1, 2020 – OLEDWorks, the leading global manufacturer of OLED light technology announce today their newly designed website, OLEDWorks.com. The new design features educational content, OLED product portfolios, projects and more from OLEDWorks’ customers and Channel Partners.
The OLEDWorks team explains how education and inspiration were the steering focus behind the new design.
“As a manufacturer of a component to finished products, the obvious avenue for a website structure is to provide product information, technical specifications, and resources for support inquiries, but we knew we wanted to play a bigger role,” says John Holland, Chief Revenue Officer at OLEDWorks. “We wanted to spark the creativity that runs deeps in the lighting community with inspirational designs and case studies from our customers and partners, as well as provide educational content and comprehensive guides for those that want to develop new products with our OLED light technology.”
Some of the features of the new website include:
- OLEDWorks Partner Network – Our collective mission is to empower the development of next-generation OLED lighting solutions for commercial and consumer markets.
- Inspiration – A digital sketchbook full of ideas, designs, prototypes, and applications utilizing OLED light technology aimed at improving the consumer experience.
- OLED Light Marketplace – A digital catalogue of OLED luminaires available for purchase from OLEDWorks’ Channel Partners.
- OLEDWorks University – In Partnership with AIA and IDCEC, this curriculum was founded as a resource for the lighting community to expand their knowledge of OLED light through accredited courses on various topics, including a build-your-own option.
- OLED Light 101 – A central hub with the answers to all of your most frequently asked OLED light questions.
- Blog – Informative articles on various OLED light topics, trends, and more.
Visit OLEDWorks.com to start your OLED Light journey today.
OLEDWorks is a global leader in the development and production of innovative organic light-emitting diode (OLED) light technology. By producing the world’s best performing OLED panels and combining rapid product innovation, OLEDWorks simplifies and enriches lighting solutions in general lighting, automotive, and microdisplay applications. OLED light engines enhance the well-being of our world and its inhabitants.
OLEDWorks’ new website was developed in collaboration with Makeway.